Renew Your Preservation Leadership Forum Membership Today!
Preservation Leadership Forum is a network of preservation professionals at the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Forum provides and curates cutting edge content, offers online and in person networking opportunities, and brings new, diverse perspectives to the professionals who are in the business of saving places.
Renew your membership of Forum now and take advantage of this unique network of preservation leaders! Use the online form below or print a membership form and mail it in with payment.
An Individual Forum Membership includes:
- Immediate access to content and resources, such as the quarterly Forum Journal.
- Priority access to scholarships for trainings.
- Substantial discounts and early access to registration to the annual PastForward conference and other trainings.
- Special members-only webinars.
- Timely announcements and features in regular communications and e-newsletters.
- Substantial discounted room rates at participating hotels through Historic Hotels of America.
- All the benefits of standard National Trust membership including the award-winning Preservation magazine.
An Organizational Forum Membership includes:
- One full individual membership for a staff member of the organization’s choosing–typically the executive director or president.
- Eligibility for grants from the National Trust.
- A special $95 individual rate for staff and board members of your organization, giving them discounts on conferences and trainings and access to high-level content.
Students can become members of the Forum network for the low price of $75 with proof of eligibility (US addresses only) and with the same benefits of an individual membership.
Libraries may join at the rate of $205 for the same benefits of an individual membership and access to the Forum Journal through a direct subscription with our publishing service, Project Muse.
Forum Membership dues also contribute to content and resources on Forum.SavingPlaces.org, the Forum Webinar Series, and Forum Connect. Thank you.
There is no refund on Forum membership. For questions regarding Forum membership, please contact the membership department at 202-588-6164 or [email protected].
If this is an individual or student membership, provide your information below.
If this an organization membership, provide the information for the staff member (typically an executive director or president) who will be receiving the included individual membership. Then proceed to enter organization information below.
If this a library membership, provide the information for the primary contact below. Then proceed to enter organization information below.
If this is a $95 organization staff membership, provide your information and the name of the member organization by which you are employed.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation is a private 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The National Trust’s federal tax identification number is 53-0210807.
To donate by phone, call 1-800-944-6847.
Mail checks to 600 14th Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005